The days of owning your financial data are near. Goodbye data harvesting, hello Financial Freedom.👋
Financial Freedom is an open source alternative to Mint, YNAB, and more. Built on Laravel, Financial Freedom is a self-hosted solution that allows you to own your financial data. You can run Financial Freedom on your own server, NAS, or even your own computer.
Right now, we're currently taking care of the heavy lifting by setting up a structure for Financial Freedom to be a stable and beautiful platform for people to expand upon in the future. It's easier if we take care of this internally since it's a lot easier to communicate.
The biggest way you can support us is buying our other products or sponsoring us on GitHub. We're a two-person, bootstrapped team. The less we have to take on client work, the more time we can dedicate to building Financial Freedom.
- 📖 Blog - Get the latest guides and free courses on all things web/mobile development.
- 🙋 Community - Get friendly help from our community members.
- 🤵♂️ Get Professional Help - Get video + screen-sharing support from the core contributors.
- 💻 GitHub - Check out our other open source projects.
- 📫 Newsletter - Skip the algorithms and get quality content right to your inbox.
- 🐥 Twitter - You can also follow Dan and Jay.
- ❤️ Sponsor Us - Please consider sponsoring us so we can create more helpful resources.
If you appreciate this project, be sure to check out our other projects.
- The Ultimate Guide to Building APIs & SPAs: Build web & mobile apps from the same codebase.
- Building Multi-Platform Browser Extensions: Ship extensions to all browsers from the same codebase.
- Bugflow: Get visual bug reports directly in GitHub, GitLab, and more.
- SelfHost Pro: Connect Stripe or Lemonsqueezy to a private docker registry for self-hosted apps.